Who Invented The Hoverboard 2021 – Shane Chen invented the self-balancing hoverboard which was patented in 2014. Shane Chen has been an inventor most of his life and has been obsessed with keeping people in motion. Although he has yet to get rich off his invention other larger companies have been manufacturing knock-offs of his product.
Who Invented The Hoverboard? 2021
#01 – Hover-1 Ultra Electric Self-Balancing Hoverboard Scooter
- Safety features including battery shield for fire and overheat protection.
- Max weight 220 LBS. Solid 6.5 inch tires.
- Travels up to 12 miles at 7 mph after 4 hours of charge.
- 90 day limited against manufacturer defects.
- LED front sensor headlights.
#02 – SISIGAD Hoverboard, with Bluetooth and Colorful Lights Self Balancing Scooter
- Shipped from US. - all Sisigad Hoverboard have passed strict electrical test and meet Ul2272 standards to ensure safety. Any issue just feel free to contact us.
- Unique LED & Bluetooth - built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable devices in second, just enjoy your favorite music or books without wearing headphones.
- Self BALANCING control system - Full of technology and easy to learn for beginners and amateurs.
- SMOOTH RIDES - 6. 5" wheels with high quality rubber tires and comfortable footpedals, provide smooth riding experience.
- Perfect gift - specially designed for beginners, amateurs, office workers, dog and cat walkers, free your feet - new way for transportation! So have fun with your family and friends!
#03 – HOVERSTAR Hoverboard All New Version-HS2.0, Chrome Color & Coating Skins Two Wheels Self-Balancing Scooter with Wireless Speaker Playing Music & Led Wheels Flashing Lights
#04 – Hover-1 Drive Hoverboard for Kids Self Balancing Electric Hoverboard, Black (H1-Drive)
- Reaches speeds up to 7 mph For a fun ride.
- Battery level indicator: Describes you how much power is left.
- Built-in battery: Lets you travel quickly and efficiently
- Weight capacity: The scooter can handle any rider weighing up to 160. 1 lbs.
- Hover-1 The Most trusted Hoverboard.
#05 – XPRIT 8.5″ Wheel Hoverboard w/Bluetooth Speaker – All Terrain(UL2272 Certified)
- 8.5" All Terrain Tire and built-in speaker
- Lithium-ion Battery: 4.0Ah 25.2V 100.8WH
- Charging time: 2-3 hours;Distance on full charge: 9km/6miles
- Max speed: 9km/h; 6MPH;Max Climbing Angle:15 degree
- Supported Weight: Min 32lbs - Max 264lbs
#06 – hand2mind Blue Indoor Scooter Board with Safety Handles for Kids Ages 6-12, Plastic Floor Scooter Board with Rollers, Physical Education for Home, Homeschool Supplies (Pack of 1)
- IMPROVE BALANCE: Work on coordination while having fun with this scooter board for kids.
- BUILD MOTOR SKILLS: Children will have fun building motor skills inside and outside.
- SAFE & DURABLE: Handles keep hands away from rolling wheels, while the hard plastic design is durable and bright. Plastic wheels won't damage floors
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Perfect for the gym class, blacktop, basement or any hard floor surface.
- STUDENT TESTED, TEACHER APPROVED: Ideal physical activity for kids ages 6-12, second grade - eighth grade. Holds up to 175 lbs. Measures approximately 16"x12"x3. 75"
#07 – SISIGAD Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker and Led Lights, Smart 6.5” Self-Balancing Electric Scooter for Kids and Teenagers
- ▶▶SHIPPED FROM US. - All SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict electrical test and meet UL2272 standards to ensure safety. Any issue just feel free to contact us.
- ▶▶UNIQUE LED & BLUETOOTH - Built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable devices in second, just enjoy your favorite music or books without wearing headphones.
- ▶▶SELF BALANCING CONTROL SYSTEM - Full of technology and easy to learn for beginners and amateurs. Li-ion batteries, dual hub motors, quick charging and longer using time.
- ▶▶SMOOTH RIDES - 6.5" wheels with high quality rubber tires and comfortable footpedals, provide smooth riding experience.
- ▶▶PERFECT GIFT - Specially designed for beginners, amateurs, office workers, dog and cat walkers, free your feet - new way for transportation! So have fun with your family and friends!
#08 – 6KU Kids Scooter with Adjustable Height, Toddler Scooter with Widened Flash Wheels, Scooter for Kids Age 3-8 Years Old, Lean to Steer
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS: Our kids scooter design with adjustable height handlebar, T-bar and Upgraded Safety Lifting Lock can adjust from 26" to 30". Adjustable handlebar to accommodate ages 3 to 8 year old or heights 2’5" to 5’0".
- 3 LED FLASHING WHEELS: The kids scooter features 2 large front LED extra-wide wheels and a double rear LED wheels that light up as you ride. Plus they are bright enough to be seen during the day. Even safe to ride on wood floors without scratching.
- EASY TO RIDE: Lean-to-Steer system and lightweight design offers better control while turning and teaches young ones coordination and balance. Large metal reinforced rear brake makes it easy for a child to quickly stop their scooter.
- SAFE WIDE DECK: With an reinforced wide deck makes it easy for a child to easily hop on and off and is sturdy enough to hold up to 110 lbs. It’s non-slip extra-wide deck is wide enough to place both feet on the deck while riding, so riders can switch from pushing to enjoying their ride.
- FOLDABLE & NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Folds in seconds making it easy to store and transport. Scooter comes COMPLETELY BUILT, ready to ride out of the box.
#09 -Hover Hoverboard Electric Scooter
- Faster, goes longer and carries more than other brands: 9 mph, 9 mile range and carries a weight of 264 pounds
- Charge time is 2. 5 hours for full charge: battery is built-in Lithium ion, battery capacity 36 V, 4. 3 Ah with overcharge and discharge protection:
- Customizable LED headlights and battery indicator. Motor Power: 400W
- IPX4 water resistance and built in Bluetooth speakers
- Change your skill mode, adjust volume, play music and customize your headlights with Bluetooth smartphone app
#10 – Hiboy HC-01 Hoverboard Kart Seat Attachment Accessory for 6.5″ 8″ 10″ Two Wheel Self Balancing Scooter
- Young And Fun - Turn your hover board into a fascinating Hiboy Go-Kart. Suitable for 6. 5, 8, 10 inch self balancing scooters. (Hover board Not Included)seat.(Hover board Not Included)
- Solid And Easy To Install - Benefited from upgraded materials, the kart kit is solid, reliable and durable up to 270lbs max. weight. Almost fully assembly and modular design allow you to install within 15mins.
- Smooth And Controllable - Smooth power performance and enhanced steering, let you control every movement with ease and safe, even for 4 years old.
- Adjustable And Comfortable - Adjustable leg pedals lengths can suit rider from 4 years - 65 years old. Ergonomic seats are both reliability and comfort.
His patented hoverboard is known as the Hovertrax Whilst his invention has not been paying off for him other hoverboard manufacturers have already started re-inventing his hoverboard.
In December Chen decided to go a see some of the factories that were creating hoverboards from his design. The companies gave Chen a warm thank you for his imaginative design smugly in the comfort of knowing there was not much he could do about them manufacturing it.
The hoverboard was designed off another of Chen’s mobile device the Solowheel. The Slower did not get much attention as it looks like it is hard to balance and use.
If you are looking for a real hoverboard without wheels like that of Marty McFly in Back to Future. Then have a look at the board designed by Greg Henderson called the Hendo.
Armed with only a bit of technical knowledge and some help from various internet searches Greg built his first actual hoverboard. This hoverboard unlike that designed by Shane Chen has “hover engines” instead of wheels. His wife Jill helped him with his creation which was actually made to showcase their “magnetic field architecture technology”.
Whilst the real hoverboards works there are still quite a few kinks get ironed to conform to any safety standards. At the moment the board can only output power in life for around 10 minutes. It is allowed quite wobbly and needs the “copper substrate” that is beneath it to function.
The Henderson’s are quietly confident that they will have a working model in a few years time.
I hope you really like to visit this collection, don’t forget to share it with our loved ones on social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Stay Connected With https://hoverboardguides.com/
Related Tags: Who Invented The Hoverboard? 2021