How to Draw Hoverboard: Depending on the size, style and number of wheels you want for your hoverboard, drawing a basic design is relatively easy. Ask yourself a few questions before starting such as: What is the overall impression I wish to make and how is this going to look when I’m done.More likely than not, you’ve got an image forming in your head-so, let’s get it on paper!
How to Draw Hoverboard
First, decide what your hoverboard is going to look when its finished. Knowing ahead of time will produce a sharper, more realistic picture for anyone trying to work backwards from there. Does your hoverboard have one wheel located in the center of the board or do you see two wheels on opposite ends? Are their textured pads where people put their feet? Answering questions like these can apply to any picture, it all depends on how precise you want to be. Not all hoverboards hover. Some are grounded for their entire existence here on Earth-others are designed and manufactured to fly. Again, it all comes down to picking up your paper and pencil and putting your vision down on paper.
How to Draw Hoverboard
#01-EPCTEK 6.5″ Hoverboard, Self Balancing Hoverboards with LED Light Free Carry Bag – UL2272 Certified Hover Board for Adults Kids
#02-Energen En-HBB651BBK Hoverboard 6.5″ Black Two-Wheel Self Balancing Scooter for Kids with Bluetooth Speaker & LED Light-Ul2272 Certified
#03-Felimoda Self Balancing Hoverboards with LED Light and Carrying Case,6.5 Inch Two Wheel Smart Electric Scooter for Kids and Adults-UL2272 Certified
- SAFETY - UL 2272 Certified meaning that this product has been tested for electrical and fire-safety to protect you and your loved ones.
- PERFORMANCE - 6.5" Vacuum Tyres hitting speeds of up to 9 MPH for up to 7.45 miles powered by dual 300W motors.
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Connect to your on-board speaker via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite music through your stereo speaker with premium sound quality while riding. It can connect from your computer, laptop, iPhone, Samsung phone, or any other Android device.
- DESIGN - The standard model comes with an aerodynamic design and available in an assortment of lively & vivid colors. The rubber tires provide for great traction on most surfaces.
- Any issue just don’t hesitate to contact us.
Build on a Good Foundation
In the event you don’t find any instructions online on “How to Draw a Hoverboard,” remember to visit YouTube which has a good assortment of videos on the subject. It seems that there’s just more to this type of drawing than the internet can produce. Start with a basic oval shape, color in a shadow for some depth and start tricking it out after that. If you’re the action type, give your drawing some movement and air power by adding clouds of dust or lightning bolts. Some accessories may include:
- Custom wheels
- Custom colors
- Textured foot pads
- Steering handles
- Sponsorship info
- Contact info
When drawing a hoverboard, remember-imagination is king!