Best Hoverboard 2020: A hoverboard is an innovative self-balancing scooter that encourages you to go outside. Isn’t it? Yes, it has a large number of health benefits that’s why it made the people crazy for the same. It is a mode of personal transport and engages your core with ultimate balance.
A large number of manufacturing hoverboards and a large number of online sites are selling them.
The reviews of different hoverboards might help you to make the decision, but here I am going to mention some important points that will help you to select a hoverboard for you.
Best Hoverboard 2020
#01 – TOMOLOO Hoverboard with LED Lights
- UL2272 Certified & Approved by CPSC---Guaranteed quality and safety
- The Most Advanced Mainboard Program---Ensures stability of users' riding experience
- Strictest Production Process---Full-inspection system, hundreds of thousands of tests regarding to safety regulations
- Powerful and Reliable---Max speed 10mph with a mileage up to 12 miles; 300 watt silent motors with carrying capacity up to 264 lbs
- Design Patented & Utility Patent-pending---Set the RGB lighting color and effect, connect with Bluetooth 4.0 system, hover your unique and coolest style
#02 – SagaPlay Self Balancing Scooter Hover
- PLAY SAFE - UL 2272 Certified balance board with UL2271 Certified Smart Battery. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards. Recommended Age 13+.
- POWER PLAY – The Sagaplay EL-ES11 has dual 220W motors that help climb slopes as steep as 15 degrees. Travel up to 13 miles on a single charge, traveling up to 10MPH.
- PLAY ANYWHERE – Built to be portable, the Sagaplay weighs only 20lbs and can support weight up to 200lbs. Take your Sagaplay when and where you need it for a convenient travel option.
- PLAY MUSIC - Sagaplay has a built in (10W) wireless speakers for on-the-go entertainment.
- PLAY PROOF - 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer, a US company based in Silicon Valley.
#03 – MEGAWHEELS Hoverboard, 6.5″
#04 – EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter Hover
- GO SAFER - UL 2272 Certified EPIKGO board with UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards.
- MORE POWER - EPIKGO has 400W Dual Motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 18 degree and last over 1 hour and over 10mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market.
- GO ANYWHERE - Solid rubber tires for all- terrain purposes. Rated IP56 for solidness and water resistance. Easily maneuver through grass, mud and sand on the board built to do more.
- BIGER & BETTER - EPIKGO is nearly 2x more powerful and 30% larger than the leading competitor meaning more foot space, a more stable ride and more control. Plus the built-in fast 2 hour fast charging technology, it makes the most sophisticated product of its kind.
- BEYOND THE PRODUCT - 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer, a US company based in the heart of Silicon Valley.
#05 – Razor Hovertrax 2.0 – White
#06 – OXA Hoverboard
- EASY TO LEARN WITHIN 30 SECONDS WITH THE 3rd GENERATION INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEM-OXA hover board can precisely monitor the changes in the user’s weight and center of gravity, then automatically level for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride. The hoverboard can be easily controlled within 30 seconds
- SAFETY GUARANTEED WITH UL 2272/2271-CERTIFIED-This hover board Equipped with overheat protection, low-battery protection, low-weight protection, over-speed protection and slope protection for your safety – which was regarded as an absolute prerequisite
- 17KM SUPER-LONG RANGE WITH ONLY A 3-HOUR QUICK CHARGE-With a charging time of only 3 hours the hover board brings you a max range of 15-17km on a single charge. There’s no need to worry about the hover board powering off
- 35°CLIMB AND 330LB-LOAD WITH UNBREAKABLE BODY-The hover board brings you a max cruising speed of 7.5 mph, and can climb a whopping 45° angle slope; far more than peers’ 15° slope climb. It is also has the strength to bear the weight of a car without deformation
- TWO RIDING MODES FOR BOTH BEGINNERS AND THE EXPERIENCED-The non-self-balance mode is smooth, steady and suitable for children and beginners, whilst the self-balance mode is flexible, smart and suitable for people familiar with riding hover board. It would make a great gift for your friends or family members!
#07 – TOMOLOO Music-Rhythmed Hover Board for Kids
#08 – TOMOLOO Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker
#09 – TOMOLOO Hoverboard
- ▶Verified Safety:UL2272 Certified of hoverboard and UL2271 Certified of the battery,comply with all U.S safety regulations,which is with the features of high-temperature resistance and fire resistance.
- ▶APP & Bluetooth 4.2 Speaker & RGB LED: 8.5 inches large wheels ,awesome RGB LED design with color lights and music, give you a colorful and freely experience.
- ▶Self-balancing Technology:The first Mechanical Self-Balancing Electric on the Market. Own an invention patent,provide a safety and easy operation to customers.
- ▶All Terrain Tires & High-standard Quality: Professional gyroscopes,acceleration sensors and motherboard ,give you a smooth and stable riding experience and help you to go wherever you want to go.
- ❤You can contact the Seller to get a Free Hoverboad Bag when you receive the hoverboard. Any issue just don’t hesitate to contact us.
#10 – Swagtron Swagboard Outlaw T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
Hoverboard Buying Guide
The first thing is to check while buying an electronic is its specification. Make sure it is certified by UL2272 and has a hologram on its bottom. This certification ensures that battery and charger are protective, non-slip pedals and tires, anti-impact case etc.
UL is committed to providing safe and secure items to the users after passing the different tests. After UL certification there is a decline in the reports against the fake hoverboards.
Still, you have doubted you can check the BS 1363 mentioned on the product. Make sure that there will be no grammatical mistake on the item. Visit the site of the product and make sure it is reliable.
- The board or AirWheel
Two types of hoverboards are there one is the board and another is AirWheel. They have similar operation when it comes to the use of sensor and pressure. The difference is in the appearance and kind of control you exert on them.
The board is like a skateboard but ridden horizontally. It has a wheel on both sides and a hinge in the centre of the board. You have to step on the pressure-sensitive pads of the board to use it. After putting pressure it leans forward and start moving forward and vice versa. Same is the case with left and right.
The Wheel is known as AirWheel. This has the wheels in the middle; it looks like a unicycle found in the circus. You can easily be toppling over it because there are paddles for your foot at the side of the wheel.
airwheel is difficult to use as compared to the board. Because your whole body needs moving while riding. Your part of the body movement affects the hoverboard where The Wheel goes.
- Weight of the board
Before buying a hoverboard make sure what the weight of hoverboard is and second how much it can bear.
If the hoverboard light in weight you can carry it while you are travelling to different places. Check it has a hoverboard bag which helps you carry it from one place to another. Even you are not going from one place to another the weight of the hoverboard is still important.
The average weight of a human being is not more than 100kg so you can go for 220 lbs hoverboard will work for you.
- Lifeline of the product
The battery is the lifeline of a hoverboard, due to low battery accidents can happen. Check the battery of hoverboard. The UL 2271 certification mainly came into existence for batteries.
Check how much battery can bear the charge and support the motor to speed. Know the input and output of the battery also check that battery has short circuit protection or not.
The battery of the board must indicate the lights red and green through which you can check the charging status. Select an environment-friendly battery voltage between 36V to 42V.
No doubt the speed is all you crave for. You might get a hoverboard with a speed between 6-15 mph. The boards with a speed more than 10 mph are considered as high- speed zone products.
The Space board, Robotturboand, Square considered adventures riders good for riding. They give the high-speed boards’ gives more than speed 17.2, 15 and 15 mph respectively.
When you ride with 6 mph you will feel like racing with the winds. So a rider with a speed of 6 mph works well because they work pretty well on hilly terrains. Knowing the detailed description will help you to know the pros and cons for them.
- Additional features
A hoverboard is not only a riding product it comes with great features as well. However, these features do not affect the quality and speed of your hoverboard but make your riding experience fulfilling and easy.
Let’s have a look at what are the additional features.
- Bluetooth, GPS and built-in speakers
Initially, the luxurious products like Lamborghini electric scooter come with Bluetooth feature. But now the most brands of the hoverboards come with the same feature. Enjoy the beautiful journey on a hoverboard with listening to your favourite song. Connect your mobile phone to your hoverboard.
This feature is available in almost all hoverboards. The additional feature is it has both rear and front lights flashing in different colours to differentiate the move.
Make sure the extra features must be useful for you if they are not useful for you don’t waste your money for these features.
The main consideration of buying a hoverboard is its quality. Due to the increase in demand of a hoverboard the manufacturer started creating the fake hoverboards to sell them on cheaper prices.
The hoverboard made in China does not have enough quality control; they can lead to overheating and the explosion of the product. A low-quality hoverboard can lead to overheating and the explosion of the product.
While selecting a hoverboard first check the label if they are labelled with “Smart Balance Wheels” or having manuals which are difficult to understand they can be fake.
Consider the product if it is available at an exceptionally low price to be cautious about purchasing the same. The hoverboards of Epikgo, Segway MiniPro, Razor Hovertrax, Street Saw, Jetson V6, Halo Rover, SKQUE, Space Bound etc. are good.
- Size of the wheel
The wheel size of the hoverboard affects the work on different pavements. The boards with bigger wheels are stable when comes on uneven surfaces. The normal size of the wheels is around 6.5-7 inches but new styles of hoverboards released are 8 to 10 inches.
The AirWheels are bigger wheels makes hoverboard more stable when it comes to manoeuvring different surfaces. Because the wheels are between 11-14 inches big and only one wheel makes it easier to control on the uneven ground. You can easily change from road to streets without any fail.
I hope the above guide to buying a hoverboard will help you in deciding to buy the best hoverboard for you. All important features are mentioned above, make sure the hoverboard you select it must be UL 2272 Certified and rest features as per your choice.
Related Tags: Best Hoverboard 2020